Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So In Love

My doppler arrived in the mail today!

I immediately set to work on setting the thing up, reading the instructions and all of that good stuff. It took some searching. I would get what I think was the baby for 1-2 seconds and then he/she would move away. Finally I got a good reading for about 20 seconds. It was beating a beautiful 162bpm!

The baby is really there! I guess I didn't dream it up! OMG, I heard MY baby's heartbeat! It was the most beautiful sound in the world.

I am so in love.


Miss X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Isn't it the most beautiful sound in the world? It just brought me so much peace of mind to be able to listen whenever I wanted to.

Now wait til he/she gets older and you'll hear these distinctive "thumps" because they are kicking it away. :)

--Amanda

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's fantastic! I couldn't have lived without a doppler when I was pregnant. I literally didn't send it back until I was on my way to the hospital to be induced. Enjoy that little heartbeat!

Kate said...

Best investment ever, huh!

So glad you're enjoying it already.

Miss X said...

Amanda - It really is! :)

Amanda - It really does give peace of mind.

Kate - You were so right! Thanks girl!