Monday, March 2, 2009

2nd Trimester!!!

WOOT! WOOT!!

Can you believe it? I can't! I am actually in the second trimester. I didn't think this time would ever come. It is beyond surreal. I am so grateful to be at this point.

I'm still having a hard time believing I am really pregnant (are you so over it yet?). I realized over the weekend that I didn't truly expect to make it to the 2nd tri. I really thought the rug would be pulled out from me. I'm definitely aware that things could still go wrong. But I am now at the point where I have a 99% chance of bringing home a baby in about 6 months. Wow. Wow. Wow.

I am so grateful. I cannot wait to have this baby.

More updates later. Today is celebrate the 2nd trimester day!


Miss X

7 comments:

Kate said...

Happy 2nd trimester! The 2nd is the most fun and least uncomfortable. :) I can't believe you're already this far along... you'll be holding the baby before you know it!

Kate said...

PS- Now I can send you the baby present I bought when you were like 7 weeks along. :P

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!

Wait Another Year said...

That is an awesome feeling. I remember it very well. Congrats and here's to another two trimesters!!!

Miss X said...

Kate - You are so sweet! I'm really lucky to have you as a friend.

Amanda - Thank you!

Katie - Thanks!! It is an amazing feeling! I can't believe it.

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!

As Kate said, you are going into the best part - you'll look cute and pregnant, and you start to feel the baby!!! Enjoy it!!

Miss X said...

Kristy - Thanks! I can't wait!