Friday, March 20, 2009

Repeat Chorus

Still no return calls. Blah. Blah. Blah.

I've never seen a business attempt to operate like this. Yesterday late afternoon I got annoyed and called. I didn't say who I was and just asked for a records release form. The girl was super nice and faxed it right over. I filled it out and faxed it back. Somehow I'm expecting a slow down once they see my name on it.

At this point I'm not going to even try calling them today. They are so unprofessional it is insane! The funny part about the whole thing is that I was never anything but super polite to them. What in the heck is there problem? They do realize they can't make me stay there, right? Crazy. It just makes me that much more sure of my decision to move on. I just hope they don't hold up my records.

Oh yeah! Good news. Contacted my insurance company about the switch and they said it was no problem whatsoever. Phew! Very important and such a relief. I'm ready to be done with this whole mess. Back to feeling blissful. I'm pregnant, people! This is a HAPPY time!


Miss X

3 comments:

deanna said...

Awesome about the insurance company! That's definitely a big hurdle out of your way.

As for the other guys, I would just be persistent. If you call enough, they'll get sick of you and will want to resolve the rest of the red tape.

Kate said...

I'm with Deanna... keep pestering them and they'll get tired of you calling and get you your records and money back!

Miss X said...

Thanks ladies!!!