Monday, March 23, 2009

Awed ***UPDATED***

Oh! I *think*, I *think* I may have felt the baby move this morning!

I felt a very, very, very light fluttery feeling down on the left where I know (from the doppler) that the baby hangs out there. I thought that maybe it was the baby, but not convinced. Then I took out my doppler to listen to the heartbeat. I found it and while listening I felt the little fluttery feeling again and then the baby's heartbeat moved to a different spot!

Do you think it could have really been the baby?! Oh! Oh! I hope! I'm almost crying, I am so awed and humbled. My baby. Oh my gosh.


Miss X


***UPDATE***
I just definitely felt the baby! I felt this flippy sensation and then an actual jab/kick! It was fairly strong and actually startled me. I jumped and said "Oh!". Then I burst into tears because it was so amazing. There are no words to express this. Thank you God.

6 comments:

Wait Another Year said...

it might have been the baby if it felts like gas...lol. that's what i thought it was the first few times they were moving. then it occurred to me that it was my babies moving! just keep listening to your belly and u will know. how exciting for you!

Kate said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you. Isn't it the most wonderful feeling in the world?

deanna said...

You are definitely far enough along to start feeling those wonderful early flutters! Congratulations! I so distinctly remember what a relief it was. You must be over the moon!

Safire said...

Awesome! That was my favorite part of being pregnant. Yay!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!! Isn't it wonderful??? That is one thing I will definitely miss when I am done having children...

Miss X said...

Ladies - Thanks so much! It was true magic.