Sunday, December 28, 2008

In a daze

Thanks for the congrats. I am in total shock. I'm happy, but cautious and in a bit of disbelief. I am going to call the doctor first thing in the morning and see if I can get in for a beta.

In the mean time how about some hpt pics! Click on the pics to be able to see them well. I have to say that they lines look darker in person. They do not photograph well.

Here's yesterdays test. 12 dpo and 2 days pre-expected af.



And here is today's test. 13dpo 1 day before expected period. I think it is darker?




Feel free to freak out with me!


Miss X

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! Oh, what fabulous news. I'm so very happy for you.

Kate said...

Today's test definitely looks darker to me!

I'm so glad you posted pictures so we can all check them out. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I'm holding my breath for you, how wonderful! :) Looking at it, did it feel like seeing a unicorn? I had a feeling back in the day that pregnancy and BFPs were just a myth like Santa Claus :)

Miss X said...

Amanda - Thanks!!

Kate - Cool, I'm glad you see it darker too. I wish they showed up better in the pics.

Karen - That is EXACTLY what it was like! I always kind of wondered if hpt's even got 2nd lines.

Wait Another Year said...

I'm so happy and excited for you! I know it will be so hard to be calm and patient for that first dr's appt! I'm sure you have a million thoughts running through your mind and want answers now!

What a wonderful xmas gift to you both! You'll be in my prayers!

deanna said...

Darlin. I don't need to click the pictures! That second line is visible from miles away!!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sending lots of happy hugs your way!!!

Kristy said...

OMGoodness Sheri, Congrats!!!! I am so, so happy for you - I have tears in my eyes!!!!

Miss X said...

Katie, Deanna & Kristy - Thank you so much ladies! I am beyond grateful!