Saturday, December 27, 2008

Full Circle

This coming Tuesday will be exactly 6 years since I found out that my Ex was infertile. A lot of you that read my blog were around in those days and you remember how devastating that was for me. It started the most painful battle of my life.

I've been feeling...off this week. My breasts have been SO sore. I've been so tired. I haven't has any hpt's in the house because of my anti-testing rule. My period isn't due until the day after tomorrow.

This morning I remembered some old urban pregnancy myth about opk's working as hpt's. I thought what the heck and took one. It came up positive immediately. I didn't think too much of it but it got my hope going. Hubby and I were at the store this afternoon and I bought a couple of pregnancy tests. I couldn't resist. As soon as I got home I took one. So stupid, I hadn't even held my urine.

The test came up positive immediately. Oh my gosh. Did you just read that?! I have a super dark, positive pregnancy test! Oh my gosh!!!!!


Miss X

5 comments:

Safire said...

Congrats!!! That is SO AWESOME!!

Kate said...

WHAT?!?!?!


HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP!


OMG! I'm so excited for you!

OMG!

VHMPrincess said...

The opk thing totally works. AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I couldn't be happier for you - a surprise pregnancy!! How wonderful!

Amanda C. said...

OMG, Congrats! I'm sitting here reading this and I just busted out in to tears. My family is sitting around me and wondering what the heck is going on! I'm soooo happy for you.

Miss X said...

Thank you ladies!!! I am in disbelief, but thrilled!