Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a .......

......
I caved at the 20 week ultrasound this morning and found out the gender!

For the sake of mild torture for my own amusement (hehe), anyone want to venture a guess?
My symptoms have been:
  • Morning sickness from about week 6 - 12. Only threw up 2 or 3 times though.
  • No weight gain
  • Quite a bit of heartburn
  • Hair and nails growing like weeds!
  • Seem to be carrying high
  • No blemishes and "glowing" skin
  • Baby's heart rate in the high 150's to low 160's.
  • Craving sweets and fruit
I'll update soon!


Miss X

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Oooh, how exciting!

My guess is girl!

Wait Another Year said...

My guess would be a girl too. But I'm such a bad guesser. I can't wait to see your update and find out what the baby's gender is!

Safire said...

I'm a bad guesser as I had all of your symptoms with both my pregnancies...

Anyway, um, boy!

deanna said...

I've been thinking Girl forever! It's just gotta be! (I got this right with two friends in the past month. Make me three for three!)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing GIRL too. Can't wait to find out! :)

--Amanda