Monday, January 12, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

My first appointment is tomorrow morning! I am excited and very nervous! I can't believe this is happening! I'm so afraid they are going to tell me that there is no baby or something awful. I actually don't even know if they are doing an ultrasound tomorrow, but I really hope so.

I'm so nervous! I kind of feel like a little kid playing dress up. Almost feel like they will tell me to go home or something. It is silly. I'm nervous they are going to tell me I'm too fat. UGH! I haven't gained an ounce since I got pg because I am really watching it, but I am definitely a good 25-30lbs overweight. I guess I don't really care if the pregnancy is alright.

I'm just a bundle of excitement and nerves! I can't express coherent thoughts. This makes it all so much more real.

I will make sure to post as soon as I can tomorrow to update you all on the appointment. If you pray, please, please pray. If not, please send me some good thoughts.


Miss X

7 comments:

Kate said...

Oh I hope you get an ultrasound tomorrow! I can't figure why else they'd tell you to be prepared for such a long appointment. How fun to get to hear the baby's heartbeat so early!

I can't wait to read more (and hopefully see U/S pictures) tomorrow!

Wait Another Year said...

You have all my good thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to hear all about your first appt!

Anonymous said...

Can't you just ask for an u/s even if they don't offer one? My OB never refused me an u/s. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear about it. Sending prayers for you.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the good news!

Brandy said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it. :-)

Miss X said...

Ladies - Once again, thank you! You are the best support system!