Friday, June 5, 2009

I Passed!!!!

I had my 3 hour glucose test this morning. I passed all four blood draws with flying colors. Not even close to elevated numbers. I really think eating before my last test messed me up. They told me to eat, but I don't think they knew what they were talking about. ;)

I am SO relieved! All of that wailing and gnashing of teeth for nothing. :) Thank you so much for all of your advice/prayers/support. It is so appreciated.

In quick other news - 3 days until the 3rd trimester! WOOT! Tomorrow we are scheduled to tour the hospital! Double WOOT! It's getting close. I can't wait.


Miss X

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. I know you are so relieved!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That's great news!

Wait Another Year said...

Well, congrats all around! Please put up some more pics of your belly when you hit the 3rd trimester.

Miss X said...

Thank you ladies! :)

Katie - I'll take an updated belly shot in 1 week and post it then. :)

deanna said...

Yay-yay-yay-yay! What a relief, huh? (on so many levels.....the all-important cheesecake level being just one of them.)