Monday, September 15, 2008

Nope

My period started Saturday morning. So now I am on a reluctant 2 cycle break. I really, really don't want to wait, but I know it makes sense. I applied for my new insurance yesterday so hopefully it gets approved right away.

More to talk about, but I am still writing these from work so it will have to wait. There was major computer drama from the shop we took the laptop to be fixed. Long story short we had to send it to Apple directly. I am hoping we will have it back this week.

Hopefully more updates soon.


Miss X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( I remember how traumatic it was for me to take a break (in my case it was forced by J traveling during ovulation)...I hope the 2 months pass by quickly for you (relatively speaking).

Katie said...

Crossing my fingers for you on both baby and mac! Hang in there!

deanna said...

Being on a break SUCKS........I'm sorry things will be delayed, but you really are doing the smartest thing here. Time always seems to move faster to me in the Fall, so maybe it will for you, too. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! Just try to relax and enjoy the newlywed stage, knowing that you can't conceive right now. It can take a lot of the stress away, and then when you are able, you will probably get pregnant that first month!