Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm Alive

Just so nobody thinks I threw myself off a cliff over anything, I am posting this quick update from work. Our Mac was dropped by dh (I know!) and we don't get it back until Tuesday or Wednesday. I have been woefully unconnected to things.

Thanks for all of your well wishes. I am doing just fine. My cycles seem to be back to normal again and all systems have been go. I am currently 3 days post ovulation and feeling obscenely hopeful. We shall see.

I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day. I'm currently working like a sucker. (Dang medical places that never close!)


Miss X

3 comments:

deanna said...

Glad you're doing okay, and that your cycles seem to have evened out.

Always hopeful for you.....*hugs*

Kate said...

Glad you posted. I've been worried about you!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

PS- Tell DH to be more careful! Doesn't he know you have a blogging addiction to feed? ;)

Miss X said...

Deanna - Thank you. Hope is always appreciated! :)

Kate - Thanks! I know, how dare he drop the Mac! It's a family member! :)