Monday, September 8, 2008

Missing Mac

Good grief! The Mac is STILL not back from Ap*le. I seriously need my computer back. I have been reduced to reading blogs on my I*pod! I'm hoping it will be back this week, but I am not holding my breath.

In other news, we finally finished all of the booking for our Italy trip. Our flight schedule was changed and it put a hiccup in our hotels but we were able to fix them and we even saved $200 in the process! Thank you rising cost of the $ to the euro! We picked our Rome hotel and I think we are pretty much set. We just need to purchase our rail tickets. I can't believe I am really going to Italy! I am really blessed.

No news on the ttc front. I'm 10dpo and just waiting around. I should hopefully know Friday or Saturday. If AF comes I will probably be putting ttc on hiatus for a cycle or two. I don't want to wait but there are a couple of good reasons that I don't have the time to go into detail right now. The really fast version is 1)I'm trying to switch insurances and can't be pg until I switch, and 2) I am terrified of flying (I know, I know) and want to take the good drugs. ;)

That's all for now. Think good Mac thoughts for me.


Miss X

3 comments:

deanna said...

Italy! How awesome is that?!!! I hope you guys have a great time! (I mean, honestly, how could you not?!)

Sending out good Mac vibes your way. I know I'd be heartbroken if mine were to be missing as long as yours has been!

Katie said...

Sorry to hear about your Mac. I know how inconvenient that can be... especially when we have all those interesting blogs to keep up with!

You both ARE lucky to be going to Italy. I've always wanted to do that too. I'm sure you both will have such a romantic time there! I can't wait to see all your photos and hear all about it!

I hope ttc will go easier this time around. I'm praying for you.

Miss X said...

Deanna - Thanks! I know, it would probably be pretty tough not to have a good time. ;)

Katie - Yup, we are super blessed. And thank you for your prayers - those are always appreciated!