Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chemical Sorrow

My last cycle was very weird. I had tons of pg symptoms; implantation spotting at 7dpo, sore boobs, frequent urination. My cycle lasted 3 days past my normal luteal phase. That has never happened in the 6+ years I have been tracking my cycles. When my period came I thought that the ttc bug had just gotten the best of me and I had imagined all of my "symptoms". My period was pretty light, but I didn't think much of it.

This cycle started and things were frustrating me. Almost no ewcm - I am the ewcm queen. No +opk, nothing. Then yesterday - on presumed day 15 the floods unleashed. Very painful, clotting period. Talk to the doc and my mom (she's a nurse) and everyone has concluded that I have most likely just had a miscarriage. Ouch.

I'm sad and dazed all at the same time. Yesterday was really bad timing since we had a house full of people. One of said people was my friend who is currently 5 months pg with her second accident pg. She bitched about being pregnant all afternoon. She obviously had no idea about what was going on with me. Brutal all the same.

Not sure what else to say. Just can't sleep so I thought I would come on here.

I hope this doesn't happen again.


Miss X

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. I'm so sorry. I really hope it doesn't happen again either.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! That is just sucky.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry! ((((Hugs)))) I certainly hope that this doesn't happen again.

VHMPrincess said...

I'm so sorry - I've walked that road and it sucks. I hope the next cycle is the one.

Kate said...

Oh no. :( I'm so sorry.

Amanda C. said...

I'm so sorry.

Miss X said...

Ladies - Thanks for all of your support and well wishes. They mean the world to me.

deanna said...

Oh, that really sucks. I'm sorry, sweetie. I really hope it's just an awful fluke.

*hugs*