Monday, July 7, 2008

New Life, New Blog

Well I'm at it again. I decided to give this blog thing another try. I'm going to try to stick with it. We shall see how it goes. It seemed a shame to leave my blogging story in the sad days I had before. It is about time that I posted about something happy.

As most of you now know, I was just recently married to the man that has been beyond my dreams and we are happily setting ourselves up as newlyweds. We were set up on a blind date by one of my co-workers, who is also his (now our) neighbor. It's a long, semi-comical story that we both firmly believe was divinely inspired. We are definitely "meant to be".

I have been having so many ah-ha moments recently. It is the whole sense of "Oh THIS is what marriage/being a newlywed is supposed to be like!". We are both obscenely happy. We are that annoying, completely head-over-heels in love couple. I truly feel that I have been blessed in an even larger amount then the pain I received in the past. That's a whole lot of blessed, people!

I need to cut this short - but it feels nice to be blogging a happy life for once. There will be updates soon on moving into our house, FAMILY PLANNING (Yup), doggies and more.

Thanks for keeping up with me all of these years.


Miss X

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Congrats!! I'm sure you are sickeningly sweet but in a fabulously wonderful way. :-) I can't wait to read all the wonderful things you will share on this blog.

amanda said...

Oh, Congratulations!!! I'm so, so happy for you. And yay for blogging again! I'm looking forward to following along.

deanna said...

YAY! Welcome back to blogworld! The internet (and I!) definitely missed you!

Can't wait to hear how your new story unfolds!

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back!

Miss X said...

Thanks for the welcome back ladies! :)